
If you wanna buy a house, you want Vivian; whether you know it or not. First I thought she was a little hyper but it seems that hyperactivity is the best trait when it comes to real estate. Just so that you see where all this house-hunting mania came from: daddy said that if I am a good boy on the plane, he’s gonna buy me a house. And I figured, I’ll take him up on it.
So, he had to ask Microsoft for a realtor. We got one and she took us out today. First, it was kind-a scary. She had a you-re-never-gonna-get-a-good-house-in-this-price-range-anywhere-round-here speech, and while she was talking we were passing these dilapidated farmhouses from 18-hundreds. I was almost freaking out and screaming at daddy that I was only kidding ‘bout the house… but then, she made a sharp turn and took us to a great neighborhood to a new house with 3 bedrooms, a den, huge light kitchen and living room, 2 garages, 3 bathrooms and a space under the stairs that is so big, that Harry could have sublet if he lived with us. Damn cool. I especially loved my new suite with a corner bath. I just hope my parents can fit into the nursery. And that we can buy it. And that we will.
No comments:
Post a Comment