Don’t you hate it when people think you’re gonna be a crybaby on a plane and don’t even apologize when you’re the only one who’s not making any weird noises? I mean what’s the big deal? So we flew 3 thousand miles in rain and turbulences, so what? If I cry we won’t get there any faster – it’s a fact that the old gentlemen behind me didn’t seem to grasp…at all. I know it’s amazing that someone as old as he was can still fly and all that but did he have to make so much noise? I was just waiting for him to cough his lungs out. And also, I am so glad that my fine motor skills kicked in on time since otherwise I would not be able to pull the blanket over my head every 20 minutes or so when that terrible smell attacked. I don’t want to sound mean but it was real nasty. But hey, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger – so, suck it up, Harry! I the boy who lived!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Flying Crybaby
Don’t you hate it when people think you’re gonna be a crybaby on a plane and don’t even apologize when you’re the only one who’s not making any weird noises? I mean what’s the big deal? So we flew 3 thousand miles in rain and turbulences, so what? If I cry we won’t get there any faster – it’s a fact that the old gentlemen behind me didn’t seem to grasp…at all. I know it’s amazing that someone as old as he was can still fly and all that but did he have to make so much noise? I was just waiting for him to cough his lungs out. And also, I am so glad that my fine motor skills kicked in on time since otherwise I would not be able to pull the blanket over my head every 20 minutes or so when that terrible smell attacked. I don’t want to sound mean but it was real nasty. But hey, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger – so, suck it up, Harry! I the boy who lived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment