Monday, August 25, 2008

I need some coffee


Even when it rains it shines in Seattle? Don’t think so. It rained and rained and nothing shined through, at all. Uncle Jon was all like – it’s so damn hot in here, the sun’s shining like crazy, no rain at all! I don’t believe a word he said. It was raining like crazy from the time we sat down on the airport and rented that monster of a car that seemed to have swallowed our two cars and a minibus on top of that. Well, hopefully it will get better soon. If not, I heard my dad talking about going to a new age store for some special light and I don’t think I could handle that. New Age? Gimme a break. I like yoga and stuff but I don’t think I’d like anybody exploring my aura. For their own good.

Anyway, so we settled in our temporary housing, which is pretty good. From the outside it’s nothing special but it’s pretty good on the inside. The best part is that I got the master suite. I had the best time watching my mom and dad struggle trying to move my crib to that tiny bedroom. They tried and tried and they failed. So, they sleep in that tiny room while I enjoy the huge suite. Life’s good to this baby after all.

The only thing that sucks is that they brought our dog back. I kind-a hoped she’s gonna get lost or at least a little freaked out and as a result she’s gonna be nice and docile for a while. Didn’t happen. She’s the same bitch she was before take-off. I don’t what it would take to make her chill. Probably nothing. Honestly, I think that she would drive even Caesar crazy and he would kick her ass - off camera of course. I know I would.

No comments: