Thursday, June 26, 2008

Japanese chicks dig me, apparently


The weather's crappy today, nothing's on TV, and dog's asleep… so I decided to spend the afternoon with my comp - checking out my search engine compatibility. And let me tell you, it was really weird. Well, let me share my research and let's start with the losers and get our way up.

Yahoo is the biggest loser when it comes to making-any-sense-at-all results but it certainly wins in the sense-of-humor category. I mean, according to the results they either think I play chess, ping pong, soccer or that I yacht (that was actually the only picture they had of "me" which would be fine except for a small detail - I ain't no old dork sitting in a tiny ugly boat sailing into an oblivion). But I must say that I was real glad to find this webpage (even though I wasn't looking for it, yet). Thanx Yahoo, but I ain't dead yet!

Msn sucked as well. They found my website with the pictures (but didn't really use them in their image search, since the only picture I found was some weird guy and a slimy green sidewalk, don't ask me how it got there). Other than that, they thought I won some bike hall contest (again and again and again). Not that I don't like bikes, but a bike hall? I would never go for that!

Ask didn't know what it's doing either (sorry, daddy). They had no picture and thought I was interested in a bug house and some youth center in god-forsaken Britain. Also, they wanted me to expand on my daddy's boss… I mean, what's up with that? That sounds dirty.

Google was the only one that actually found what I was looking for - my pictures, my blog, some stuff about my daddy, pictures of me, my dad, my mom, my grandparents, even our doggie… and the best thing of all - I found out I am a huge hit in Japan! Look for yourself . Cool, huh? Eat it, [insert the reader's name here], I'm hot in Japan!

No comments: