Friday, June 6, 2008

The bitch is hardcore


Just a little update on our dog related issue. I must say I ain't sure if she actually had the $500 surgery or not. When we went to pick her up, she chewed on the leash and came running from the doctor's office, jumped into the car, ran up the stairs, and then followed a neighbor's fat cat into the stinky sewer (at least, she tried to). I mean, the only one I know who's tougher than her is John Rambo… and that's just because he actually performed the surgery on himself; the recovery was the same, give or take. And, honestly, I think that if she had opposable thumbs, she could've taken him.

It's really scary, you know. How can I now complain about my doctor's visits? What is an injection in comparison to ovariohysterectomy? How do you let anybody know that you have injection-phobia without feeling humiliated by the frakking dog? Maybe I should ask my daddy…

No comments: