This weekend was pretty hectic. Our friends stopped by and cooked us an amazing dinner… at least I think it was amazing. I was the only one who didn’t get a taste of it (even the damn dog was better off than I, as always when it comes to chow). Let me tell you, I can’t wait till nobody won’t be able to use the “age” excuse anymore: you’re too young to eat, you’re too young to drink, you’re too young to play GTA, you’re too young to have a myspace web page… but obviously, I ain’t too young for some really freaky pictures made by a troubled dead gal. I mean, first, I thought the Frida exhibition was kind-a cool. I really liked the monkeys. But then, the pictures got surreal, weird, and bloody. I mean, the GTA’s not supposed to be good for me and this is? I don’t get it. So, I got my opinions known (really, really known) and some old lady made fun of me: “such a young boy and such a harsh art critic.” You bet I am, old lady! But remember, age has nothing to do with it! Nothing at all…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment