Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh, Julie…


Would you believe that today was the first day I finally realized that older chicks dig me? I mean, the grannies in the grocery stores and nurses at the doctor's office always fell for me, there was no doubt about that… they usually flipped as soon as I walked in the door… but Julie was just about a year old and if her mom would not stop her, she would be all over me today. We were hanging out at our weekly storytime as usual, totally cas, and she came crawling towards me, gave me a gorgeous smile and stole my nametag. I tried to play it cool and it would have worked just fine if her mom didn't intervene. What is it with those people anyway? So unreasonably protective… don't they realize that it's never too early to learn this stuff? I mean, come on… haven't they read Brave new world?!

No comments: