Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When the weather's under the weather

I'm pretty new here and I may not get everything that's going on 'round here so correct me if I'm wrong but how come that when the weather sucks, the days are so long and boring and when the weather's acceptable (over 80, I mean) I feel so good and, let's face it - so high? It's probably my-daddy's-math-DNA part of me but there must be an easy explanation… I mean, don't tell me that some bored and sexually frustrated professor somewhere hasn't come out with a logarithm-of-x formula that would explain it (and a pill that would help us cope when the weather's under the weather). Even I see the pattern here and I'm 86 days old.

But whatever the deal is, one thing is for sure: I really envy the jaundice kids that "have to" sleep with their blue lights on…

No comments: