
I tried to be subtle, you know? First, I tried carrying my hat everywhere I went. That didn't work. OK. So, I began snatching the hat from behind the door just the second before it'd smash my hand. Still nothing. So, I began screaming at a mere sight of my toy snake, riding a stuffed elephant, and eating my Lamaze monkey's head. And? Nothing. And it's been a week now. I don't know if my parents are just playing dumb or if they really don't get it (and I'm not sure what's worse) but they don't respond, at all. How do they want to teach me a sign language when they ignore such basic signs? I mean, come on: elephants, monkey's brain, snakes, and a hat, hat, HAT! Who doesn't get that?!
Frak! I guess I'll have to wait till it gets out on a DVD or I can talk, whichever comes first.
No comments:
Post a Comment